SMSRA: Southern MN Soccer Referee Association
Dedicated to serving the soccer referee community of southern Minnesota
League Assignors
Contact Us
Log In 

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I become a USSF Referee?

Where can I find more information about

A great deal of information can be found by visiting the Game Officials website.

How do I get access to

Send a note to Steve Decker requesting access.

How do I register as a Referee with RYSA for REC and Traveling games?

All referees will be registered via Game Officials, however you will need to submit a W9 to RYSA in order to be paid for games worked.

I have concerns about the quality/number of assignments...

You can contact the assignor directly.  If, however, you are uncomfortable with doing this, contact the assignor liaison, Steve Decker.   He will be happy to work with you to understand the situation.

If I have already accepted a game, how do I turn it back?

You can turn back a game using the My Games link.   If the game is not able to be turned back you must send a note to the league assignor.

Can I see if there are any open games...

Some leagues or tournaments might allow you to see open games; click on the "OPEN GAMES" option in the left hand menu.

How much do I get paid per game...

Once you have signed into the website, click on the "GAME PAY" option in the left hand menu. 

Looking for a faster, easier, smarter  way to assign your games? Try!
(Please mention that you heard about from SMSRA)
•   © SPay, Inc.   •